Our focus is to be on the leading edge of technology with regards to our plant design and engineering management techniques. This philosophy has allowed us to build the tools to design for the entire lifecycle of the project and ensure an efficient data flow across its different stages.
Our Electrical, Instrumentation & Control design process encompasses the following:
- Entire Project Life cycle approach:
- Verification and Validation (GAMP)
- System Build
- Central database and object oriented tools
- Entire Project Life cycle approach for safety systems:
- AS/IEC 61508, AS/IEC61511
- Analysis (EN 61508)
- Realisation (EN 61508)
- Operation(EN 61508)
- Integrated Completions and Deliverables management and reporting
- Bi-directional design information flow that can be deployed into the plant’s control system
We deliver E, I & C design solutions using all major instrumentation and control platforms. Our lifecycle approach can assist from project inception right through to completion and post-project support.
Related Case Studies:
- Victorian Desalination Plant E, I&C Design